LeadQuizzes Funnel Checklist
It covers everything you need to start generating hyper-targeted leads using LeadQuizzes 3.
We put together this step-by-step checklist with links to help documentation and training videos on each step to help you navigate the LeadQuizzes 3 software from start to finish.
Note: You can find help documentation on how to use the different features and functionalities in LeadQuizzes in our Help Center.
You will also find tutorial videos on how to use the different features and functionalities in LeadQuizzes in the LeadQuizzes 3 Academy Training Center. Enroll for free with your email address to have access to these videos.
Checklist 1: Determine what kind of content you want to create on LeadQuizzes:
The first step is to determine what kind of content you want to create on LeadQuizzes. We understand that writing your quizzes & surveys can be time-consuming, as such we have created 77+ easy-to-use LeadQuizzes templates you can use right away or customize to your business needs.
You can also find quiz ideas and titles in the blog posts below.
8 Quiz Ideas Your Audience Will Love + 61 Proven Quiz Title
Checklist 2: Decide on what LeadQuizzes logic you want to use in creating your content:
Once you have concluded what kind of content you want to create on LeadQuizzes and you have prepared a draft copy, the next step is to decide what LeadQuizzes logic you want to use in creating your content.
There are two types of logic you can use to create your content in LeadQuizzes.
- Outcome Logic: Map answers to outcomes. Respondents receive results based on the outcome with the most answers selected.
- Scoring Logic: Assign a score value to each answer. Respondents receive results based on their score range.
Checklist 3: Create your content on your account:
Once you have determined what LeadQuizzes logic you want to use in creating your content, the next step is to start creating this content on your LeadQuizzes account.
Irrespective of which of the kind of content you want to create on LeadQuizzes, you can achieve this using the Content Builder Elements.
It covers everything from adding a cover page, adding questions, adding form fields, and adding results.
We have also highlighted sections of our help center where you can find information on what you need to know when creating different kinds of content on LeadQuizzes
Checklist 4: Customize/Design your content to look and feel like your business branding:
Here is the link to the section of our help center where you can find information on how you can go about this.
Checklist 5: Integrate your Email Marketing Software (EMS) to your content to sync data in real-time.
The next step after designing your content is to integrate your Email Marketing Software to LeadQuizzes. By doing this you will be able to send your lead data from LeadQuizzes to these platforms in real-time in other to quickly follow up on leads through automated sequences.
LeadQuizzes currently has InfusionSoft, Drip, ConvertKit, ActiveCampaign, and MailChimp as native integrations, and for those that are not yet available on LeadQuizzes, you can use Zapier to achieve this integration.
Here is the link to the section of our help center where you can find information on how you can go about this
Checklist 6: Drive organic & paid traffic to your content:
The next step after integrating your EMS to LeadQuizzes is to start driving organic and paid traffic to your content. With LeadQuizzes we have provided you with different ways to use LeadQuizzes both on social media platforms and your website to drive traffic to your content.
- Share your LeadQuizzes content as a post on social media platforms (Facebook & Linkedin): Here is the link to the section of our help center where you can find information on how you can go about this.
- Run Facebook paid ads traffic to your LeadQuizzes content: Here is the link to our training center with videos on how you can go about this. Enroll for free with your email address to access these videos
- Add your LeadQuizzes content to your website to capture website traffic. Note that before you can use your LeadQuizzes content on your website page, you have to first add your tracking pixel to the header of the page where you intend to add your content. With LeadQuizzes you can do the following:
- Embed your LeadQuizzes content directly on a page on your website
- Add an announcement bar to your website page
- Embed a call-to-action (CTA) on a page on your website
- Activate website popup on different pages on your website
Checklist 7: Track and record events in your content:
Once you start sending traffic to your LeadQuizzes content, the next step is to start tracking and recording different events happening on your quiz to understand how you can create better ads, and better target your ads. Currently, on LeadQuizzes you can only do this using the Facebook tracking pixel.
Checklist 8: Analyse your content reporting for better testing:
Finally, analyze the reporting section of your content to understand your audience's journey through your quiz and discover ways to improve.
Here is the link to the help documentation where you can find information on how you can go about this.