**NOTE: Before you can configure embed CTA on LeadQuizzes 3 for your website to trigger a website popup, you need to have the embed & tracking code installed in the < head > tag of every page where you wish to track visitors and collect leads. If you haven't done this yet, your tracking code status would show red and you will see a notification asking you to verify or install tracking code. You can find a step-by-step guide on how to embed this code on different websites in our help center.**
Once you have installed your embed and tracking code, follow the steps below to create and configure embed CTA on LeadQuizzes.
1. Click on the Share icon of the quiz you want to configure Embed CTA on.
2. Next, go to the Embed Call-To-Action tab to see the Settings-Panel and the Preview-Section.
3. If you haven't yet installed and verified your tracking code, your tracking code status would show red and you will see a notification asking you to Verify or Install Tracking Code in other to be able to use the Website Popup feature in your Embed CTA. Once your tracking code has been installed and verified, the tracking code status would change to green.
4. Next, give your Embed CTA a Title, Description, and a Button-Label. You will also see a live preview of whatever you type in the above-mentioned fields in the preview section on the right-hand side.
Note: Title, description and button text are limited to 100, 500 and 60 characters.
5. Next, set the Trigger Options for your Embed CTA to either Activate Website Popup or Redirect to a new URL.
If you set the trigger option for the Embed CTA to Activate Website Popup, the quiz will popup on the page when the Embed CTA button is clicked.
Note: If you set the behavior for Website popup to be "Do not show on the following pages" or "Hide for xxx days after closing", the popup will still be triggered upon Embed CTA click because the feature is designed in such a way that the Embed CTA action overrides any Website popup action.
If the trigger option for the Embed CTA is set to Redirect to new URL, the users will be redirected to the URL you assign to this Enter URL field when the Embed CTA button is clicked.
6. Next, customize your Embed CTA to look and feel similar to your website. You have the options to customize the Text Color, Background Color, and the Button-Label Color. You will also see a live preview of whatever changes you make in the Preview-Section on the right-hand side. When you are done with this customization, click the Save Settings button to save your Embed CTA design settings.
7. Finally, copy your Embed CTA embed code by clicking the Copy To Clipboard icon and embed this code on your website.
You can find a step-by-step guide on how to embed this code on different websites in our help center.**