Part 1: Connecting LeadQuizzes with Mailchimp.
1. Navigate to your LeadQuizzes account dashboard & click "Settings" in the top right-hand corner & select "Integrations" from the settings menu.
2. On the integrations page, find the Mailchimp integration, click "Setup" & a popup will appear. On the popup, click the "Connect & Authorize" button. You will be redirected to the Mailchimp login page.
3. On the Mailchimp login page, enter the username & password associated with the account that you would like to connect to your LeadQuizzes account and click "Log In."
4. On your account integration page, your Mailchimp Integration should now say "Connected". You can edit your integration at any time by clicking the pencil icon on your Mailchimp integration or disconnect your Integration at any time by clicking the disconnect icon.
Part 2. Configuring your Mailchimp Integration & sending data to Mailchimp.
1. To begin passing data over to Mailchimp , you first have to select the content you would like to configure Mailchimp for & click the "Edit" icon on it.
2. Once you are in the Content Builder, click "Configure" on the top menu.
3. On the Configure page, click "Native Integrations" on the left side and then click "Add Integrations" button on the Native Integrations page.
Note: All integrations configured for your particular LeadQuizzes content will appear under the Native Integrations page.
4. On the Configure Integration popup window, select "Mailchimp" from the "Select Integration" drop-down menu. Only integrations set-up on the Integrations page in your website account will appear on the drop-down menu.
5. Next, select a Mailchimp list from the "Select Mailchimp list" drop-down menu. Only the lists that are set-up in your Mailchimp account will appear on the drop-down menu.
6. All your Mailchimp Fields & Tags will be loaded onto the Configure Integration popup window. They will be separated by two tabs.
- The Fields tab contains both the Mailchimp default fields and the fields you added to your list to store specific data in your Mailchimp account. Click here to learn how to add and delete custom fields from your Mailchimp list.
- The Tags tab allows you to assign a specific tag to response data collected from your LeadQuizzes quiz or survey.
7. To map your LeadQuizzes quiz or survey data to any of your Mailchimp fields, click the "Map Data" icon next to the field you would like to assign the data to and select the LeadQuizzes content element from the drop-down list.
Note: To send data into Mailchimp, your LeadQuizzes content needs to have the email field enabled.
8. To apply tags to question answers and results, click on the ''Tags'' tab. Here you will be able to see the list of all the questions and results your content contains.
Note: The tags can only be added to question answers and to results.
9. Next, click on a question or a result to expand it, and the Tags drop-down will appear on the right side.
10. By clicking on the tag drop-down, you will be able to see the tags that are associated with the list that you selected. You can apply multiple tags and also search for tags inside the drop-down.
11. Click the "Save" button to complete configuring your Mailchimp Integration.
Note: If you update your fields or tags in Mailchimp while configuring your Integration in LeadQuizzes, you can pull in new data by clicking " Refresh Data" on the right-hand side.
Note: LeadQuizzes will only send the data of contacts/leads who complete your LeadQuizzes content to Mailchimp. This means that if someone abandoned your content halfway through, that information will not be sent to Mailchimp. You can still view the incomplete information by doing a data export or viewing response reports.