Part 1: Connecting LeadQuizzes with HubSpot.
1. Navigate to your LeadQuizzes account dashboard, click "Settings" in the top right-hand corner & select "Integrations" from the Settings menu.
2. On the integrations page, find HubSpot integration, click "Setup" & a popup will appear. On the popup, click the "Connect & Authorize" button. You will be redirected to the HubSpot login page.
3. On the HubSpot login page, enter the Username & Password associated with the account that you would like to connect to your LeadQuizzes account and click "Log In".
4. Next, you will be redirected to the HubSpot Accounts page, where you will find all your HubSpot accounts, click on the account you want to connect to.
5. On the next page, click on ‘‘Connect App’’.
6. Next, you will be redirected to your LeadQuizzes account integration page, and your HubSpot Integration should now say "Connected". You can edit your integration at any time by clicking the pencil icon on your HubSpot integration or disconnect your integration at any time by clicking the disconnect icon.
Part 2. Configuring your HubSpot Integration & sending data to HubSpot.
1. To begin passing data over to HubSpot, you first have to select the content you would like to configure HubSpot for & click the "Edit" icon on it.
2. Once you are in the Content Builder, click "Configure" on the top menu.
3. On the Configure page, click "Native Integrations" on the left side and then click the "Add Integrations" button on the Native Integrations page.
Note: All the integrations configured for your particular LeadQuizzes content will appear under the Native Integrations page.
4. On the Configure Integration popup window, select "HubSpot " from the "Select Integration" drop-down menu. Only the integrations set-up on the Integrations page in your website account will appear on the drop-down menu.
5. All your HubSpot Contact Properties will be loaded onto the Configure Integration popup window. The Fields tab will contain both the HubSpot default properties and the custom properties you added to store specific data in your HubSpot account. Click here to learn how to create and delete custom properties in your HubSpot account.
6. To map your LeadQuizzes quiz or survey data to any of your HubSpot properties, click the "Map Data" icon next to the field you would like to assign the data to and select the LeadQuizzes content element from the drop-down list.
Note: To send data into HubSpot, your LeadQuizzes content needs to have the email field enabled.
7. Click the "Save" button to complete configuring your HubSpot Integration.
Note: If you update your properties in HubSpot while configuring your Integration in LeadQuizzes, you can pull in new data by clicking " Refresh Data" on the right-hand side.
Note: LeadQuizzes will only send the data of contacts/leads who complete your LeadQuizzes content to HubSpot. This means that if someone abandoned your content halfway through, that information will not be sent to HubSpot. You can still view the incomplete information by doing a data export or viewing response reports.