Embedding your LeadQuizzes 3 content on to your Unbounce site can be done in just a few simple steps!
***note: you need to have the embed & tracking code installed on all of the pages you will be embedding your content on so the tracking code can work properly***
Once you have your tracking code properly installed, go to the quiz content you want to embed and click on the Share icon.
Next, ensure that you are on the Share URL & Embed tab and scroll down to the Embed section.
There are three different embed code options, depending on how you would like the content to be embedded.
Custom Inline Embed Code: This code allows you to adjust the width and height of the iframe you will be embedding.
Responsive Inline Embed Code: This code makes it where your embedded content is fully responsive across all devices.
Full Page Inline Embed Code: This code makes it where your embedded content takes up the entire page that you are embedding on to.
Below we'll walk you through embedding your LeadQuizzes 3 content on its own page on your Unbounce site.
1. Log in to your Unbounce account and under the Pages tab click on ‘’Create New’’.
2. Next, select ‘’Start with a Blank Page’’, give your page a Name, and click Start with this Template.
3. In the page that comes up, drag the Custom HTML element over to a section on the right-hand side of the page.
4. Next, copy and paste your quiz content embed code in the popup that shows up and click ‘’Save Code’’.
5. Finally, click on ‘’Publish’’ to set the page live.