Adding the LeadQuizzes embed & tracking code to your Unbounce site will allow you to:
- Apply custom styling to your embedded content
- Make your embedded content responsive across all devices
- Activate a website popup on your website pages.
- Finally, it will make the results URL redirect on Embedded contents to work properly.
The tracking feature will also allow for better tracking when we roll out advanced analytics soon!
To add your embed & tracking code to an Unbounce site follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your Unbounce account and go to the Settings Tab. Next,go to Script Manager and click on ‘’Add a Script’’.
2. Under the ‘’Add a Script’’ popup that appears, select ‘’Custom Script’’ under the options, give your ‘’Script a Name’’, and click on ‘’Add Script Details’’.
3. Finally, on the page that shows up, select ‘’Header’’ under the Placement section, select ‘’All’’ under Include on section, and click ‘’Save and Publish Script’’.