Embedding your LeadQuizzes 3 content onto your Kartra site can be done in just a few simple steps!
***note: you need to have the embed & tracking code installed on all of the pages you will be embedding your content on so the tracking code can work properly***
1. Once you have your tracking code properly installed, go to the quiz content you want to embed and click on the Share icon.
2. Next, ensure that you are on the Share URL & Embed tab and scroll down to the Embed section.
There are three different embed code options, depending on how you would like the content to be embedded.
Custom Inline Embed Code: This code allows you to adjust the width and height of the iframe you will be embedding.
Responsive Inline Embed Code: This code makes it where your embedded content is fully responsive across all devices.
Full Page Inline Embed Code: This code makes it where your embedded content takes up the entire page that you are embedding on to.
Below we'll walk you through embedding your LeadQuizzes 3 content on its own page on your Kartra site.
1. Login to your Kartra account and go to ‘’My Pages’’.
2. Next, click on the ‘’Create Page’’ icon to add a new page as shown in the screenshot below.
3. In the Pick a template popup that appears click on ‘’Lunch Builder’’ to start creating a new page.
4. Next, give your page a Name, select a Category, select a Site, and click ‘’Create’’.
5. On the page that shows up, go to ‘’Your Code’’ and drag and drop the HTML container to the right as shown in the image below.
6. Next, click on ‘’Edit Style’’ in the HTML component to add your embed code.
7. In the Edit Source Code popup that appears paste your quiz content embed code and click on ‘’Save’’.
8. Finally, go to ‘’Actions’’ and click on ‘’Publish Live’’.