1. To Integrate LeadQuizzes and pass your lead data as well as response data to Salesforce using Zapier, you first have to select the content you would like to pass data from & click the "Edit" icon on it.
2. In the Zapier configuration window that comes up, under Choose App & Event, crosscheck to make sure that the App Choice is LeadQuizzes 3 and the Trigger Event Choice is New Response and click Continue.
3. Next, under the Choose Account step, choose the LeadQuizzes 3 account you want to connect to and click on Continue. If you have no LeadQuizzes 3 accounts connected yet, you will be prompted to connect one using your LeadQuizzes API key
4. Next, under the Customize Response step, from the drop-down, choose the content in your LeadQuizzes 3 account that you want to pass lead data from and click on Continue. All the content you have published in your LeadQuizzes 3 account will be pulled into the drop-down.
5. Next, under the Final Data step, click on Test & Continue. If your test is successful you will be moved to the Action Step where you connect and set up Salesforce.
6. In the Salesforce configuration stage under Choose App & Event, crosscheck to make sure that the App Choice is Salesforce and the Action Event Choice is Create Record and click Continue.
7. Next, under the Choose Account step, choose the Salesforce account you want to connect to and click on Continue. If you have no Salesforce account connected yet, you will be prompted to connect one.
8. Next, under the Customize Record step, choose Contact as the Salesforce Object and select the account you will like to pass your response data too. Next, map the lead data (Contact email, Name, etc) you would like to be included in the Salesforce contact list and click on Continue.
9. Next, crosscheck to confirm that the fields you mapped are correct and click Test & Continue.
10. If your test was successfully sent, you will see a notification saying A test contact was sent to Salesforce about XX seconds ago.
11. Finally, turn ON your zap and check your Salesforce to confirm that the test contact was sent successfully.