To Integrate LeadQuizzes and pass your lead data as well as response data to Hubspot using Zapier, you first have to select the content you would like to pass data from & click the "Edit" icon on it.
2. Once you are in the Content Builder, click "Configure" on the top menu. On the Configure page, click "Zapier Integrations" on the right side, look for ‘’Add new LeadQuizzes 3 contacts to HubSpot as new or updated contacts’’ and then click "Use This Zap" button on the Zapier Integrations page.
3. In the Zapier configuration window that comes up, under Choose App & Event, crosscheck to make sure that the App Choice is LeadQuizzes 3 and the Trigger Event Choice is New Response and click Continue.
4. Next, under the Choose Account step, choose the LeadQuizzes 3 account you want to connect to and click on Continue. If you have no LeadQuizzes 3 accounts connected yet, you will be prompted to connect one.
5. Next, under the Customize Response step, from the drop-down, choose the content in your LeadQuizzes 3 account that you want to pass lead data from and click on Continue. All the content you have published in your LeadQuizzes 3 account will be pulled into the drop-down.
6. Next, under the Final Data step, click on Test & Continue. If your test is successful you will be moved to the Action Step where you connect and set up your Hubspot CRM.
7. In the Hubspot configuration stage under Choose App & Event, crosscheck to make sure that the App Choice is Hubspot and the Action Event Choice is Create or Update Contact and click Continue.
8. Next, under the Choose Account step, choose the Hubspot account you want to connect to and click on Continue. If you have no Hubspot account connected yet, you will be prompted to connect one.
9. Next, under the Customize Contact step, map the lead data (Contact email, Name, etc) you would like to be included in the Hubspot contact record and click on Continue.
10. Next, crosscheck to confirm that the fields you mapped are correct and click Test & Continue.
11. If your test was successfully sent to your Hubspot CRM, you will see a notification saying A test contact was sent to Hubspot about XX seconds ago.
12. Finally, turn ON your zap and check your Hubspot to confirm that the test contact was sent successfully.