1. To set up Lead Notification using Zapier, you first have to select the content you would like to configure Lead Notification for & click the "Edit" icon on it.
2. Once you are in the Content Builder, click "Configure" on the top menu. On the Configure page, click "Zapier Integrations" on the left side, look for ‘’Send Gmail email notifications or follow-ups from new LeadQuizzes 3 form submissions’’ and then click "Use This Zap" button on the Zapier Integrations page.
3. In the Zapier configuration window that comes up, under Choose App & Event, crosscheck to make sure that the App Choice is LeadQuizzes 3 and the Trigger Event Choice is New Form Submission and click Continue.
4. Next, under the Choose Account step, choose the LeadQuizzes 3 account you want to connect to and click on Continue. If you have no LeadQuizzes 3 accounts connected yet, you will be prompted to connect one.
5. Next, under the Customize Form Submission step, from the drop-down, choose the content in your LeadQuizzes 3 account that you want to pass lead data from and click on Continue. All the content you have published in your LeadQuizzes 3 account will be pulled into the drop-down.
6. Next, under the Final Data step, click on Test & Continue. If your test is successful you will be moved to the Action Step where you connect and set up your Gmail.
7. In the Gmail configuration stage under Choose App & Event, crosscheck to make sure that the App Choice is Gmail and the Action Event Choice is Send Email and click Continue.
8. Next, under the Choose Account step, choose the Gmail account you want to connect to and click on Continue. If you have no Gmail account connected yet, you will be prompted to connect one.
9. Next, under the Customize Email step, map the lead data you would like to be included in the email notification that will be sent to you and click on Continue.
10. Next, crosscheck to confirm that the fields you mapped are correct and click Test & Continue.
11. If your test was successfully sent to your email address, you will see a notification saying A test email was sent to the Gmail account XX seconds ago.
12. Confirm that the test was sent successfully by checking your email address for the test notification email that was sent.
13. Finally, set your Zap to ON.