Part 1: Connecting LeadQuizzes with ActiveCampaign.
1. Navigate to your LeadQuizzes account dashboard, click "Settings" in the top right-hand corner & select "Integrations" from the settings menu.
2. On the integrations page, find the ActiveCampaign integration, click "Setup" and a popup will appear. On the popup that appears, enter your ActiveCampaign API URL and API key* associated with the ActiveCampaign account that you would like to connect to your LeadQuizzes account and click "Connect & Authorize".
*To find you API URL and API key, see below.
3. On your account integration page, your ActiveCampaign Integration should now say "Connected". You can edit your integration at any time by clicking the pencil icon on your ActiveCampaign integration or disconnect your integration at any time by clicking the disconnect icon.
How Can I Find My ActiveCampaign API URL And API Key?
1. Log in to your ActiveCampaign account.
2. Click on Settings from the menu selection on the left-hand side of your
3. Select the Developer tab from the menu selection on the left-hand side of the Settings tab. In this tab, you will find your API URL and API KEY.
Part 2. Configuring your ActiveCampaign Integration & sending data to ActiveCampaign.
1. To begin passing data over to ActiveCampaign, you first have to select the content you would like to configure ActiveCampaign for & click the "Edit" icon on it.
2. Once you are in the Content Builder, click "Configure" on the top menu.
3. On the Configure page, click "Native Integrations" on the left side and then click "Add Integrations" button on the Native Integrations page.
Note: All the integrations configured for your particular LeadQuizzes content will appear under the Native Integrations page.
4. On the Configure Integration popup window, select "ActiveCampaign" from the "Select Integration" drop-down menu. Only the integrations set-up on the Integrations page in your website account will appear in the drop-down menu.
5. Next, select an ActiveCampaign list from the "Select ActiveCampaign list" drop-down menu. Only the lists that are set-up in your ActiveCampaign account will appear in the drop-down menu.
6. All your ActiveCampaign Fields & Tags will be loaded onto the Configure Integration popup window. They will be separated by two tabs.
- The Fields tab contains both the ActiveCampaign default fields and the fields you added to your list to store specific data in your ActiveCampaign account. Click here to learn how to add and delete custom fields from your ActiveCampaign list.
- The Tags tab allows you to assign a specific tag to the response data collected from your LeadQuizzes quiz or survey.
7. To map your LeadQuizzes quiz or survey data to any of your ActiveCampaign fields, click the "Map Data" icon next to the field you would like to assign the data to and select the LeadQuizzes content element from the drop-down list.
Note: To send data into ActiveCampaign, your LeadQuizzes content needs to have the email field enabled.
8. To apply tags to question answers and results, click on the ''Tags'' tab. Here you will be able to see the list of all the questions and results your content contains.
Note: The tags can only be added to question answers and results.
9. Next, click on a question or a result to expand it and the tags drop-down will appear on the right side.
10. By clicking on the tag drop-down, you will be able to see the tags that are associated with the list you selected. You can apply multiple tags and also search for tags inside the drop-down.
11. Click the "Save" button to complete configuring your ActiveCampaign Integration.
12. Finally, you update your fields or tags in ActiveCampaign while configuring your Integration in LeadQuizzes, you can pull in new data by clicking "Refresh Data" on the right-hand side.
Note: LeadQuizzes will only send the data of contacts/leads who complete your LeadQuizzes content to ActiveCampaign. This means that if someone abandoned your content halfway through, that information will not be sent to ActiveCampaign. You can still view the incomplete information by doing a data export or viewing response reports.