1. To build a custom result page with offers with LeadQuizzes, simply click on Results Builder under Results on the left side and drag it to the results box on the right side. You then can choose the Results Builder elements that you would like to include in your result as well as give your result a title or headline.
2. Next, You can choose to enable Social Sharing by toggling the green button to On. This allows your respondents to share the piece of content on social media or through email with the click of a button.
3. Next, give the result a title or headline under Result Title. Note that the Result Title is required for a custom result.
4. Next, you can customize the text of your result under Result Description.
You can adjust the font size, bold, italicize, change the color of the text, highlight it, adjust the text justification, add bullets or a numbers list, link text, and add images and videos using the Results Description toolbar.
5. Next, you can add a custom button to your result builder and add a hyperlink URL to make it a CTA. To do this, create your custom button using imaging software like Canva or Google free buttons and save this in a JEPG or PNG format file. Then add it to the result builder using the Add Image icon. You can then add a hyperlink URL to make it a CTA using the Hyperlink icon.
6. Finally, To make sure your respondents get the correct result you will want to map the results to the questions they correspond within the Content Elements section of your content. You can do this by clicking the little map icon next to the question and picking the answers that should correspond with that result.
Pro Tip: The font color can be changed for just the results section by using the font color option in the toolbar!
Sample 1: Offer, CTA, Headline, Text Description, Image.
Sample 2: Headline, Text Description, Video, CTA.
Sample 3: Social Shearing Enabled, Headline, Image, Text Description, CTA.
Sample 4: Headline, Text Description, Video, Offer, CTA.