Part 1: Connecting LeadQuizzes with Infusionsoft.
1. Navigate to your LeadQuizzes account dashboard & click "Settings" in the top right-hand corner & select "Integrations" from the settings menu.
2. On the integrations page, find the Infusionsoft integration & click "Setup," a popup will appear. On the popup click the "Connect & Authorize" button. You will be redirected to the Infusionsoft login page.
3. On the Infusionsoft login page, enter the username & password associated with the account that you would like to connect to your LeadQuizzes account and click "Log In."
4. Once you are logged in, you will be redirected to the Authorize Application Page. Select the Infusionsoft account that you would like to connect with your LeadQuizzes account and click "allow." You will be redirected back to your account LeadQuizzes Integration page after you click "allow."
5. Your Infusionsoft Integration should now say "Connected" on your account integration page. You can edit your integration at any time by clicking the pencil icon on your infusionsoft integration or disconnect your Integration at any time by clicking the disconnect icon.
Part 2. Configuring your Infusionsoft Integration & sending data to Infusionsoft.
1. To begin passing data over to Infusionsoft, you will first have to select the content you would like to configure Infusionsoft for & Click the "Edit" icon on it.
2. Once you are in the Content Builder, click "Configure" on the top menu.
3. On the configure page click "Native Integrations" on the left side.
4. Click "Add Integrations" button on the native Integrations Page.
Note: All integrations configured for your particular LeadQuizzes content will appear under the native integrations page.
5. On the configure Integration popup window, select "Infusionsoft" from the drop-down menu. Only integrations setup on the Integrations page in your website property will appear on the drop-down menu.
6. All your Infusionsoft fields & tags will be loaded onto the configure integration popup window. They will be separated by three tabs.
Standard Fields tab contains default Infusionsoft contact record fields.
Custom Fields tabs contain contact record fields that you created in infusionsoft to store specific data on contacts in your infusionsoft account. Click here to learn how to create custom fields in Infusionsoft.
The Tags tab allows you to assign a specific tag to the response data collected from your LeadQuizzes quiz or survey.
7. To map your LeadQuizzes content data to any of your Infusionsoft fields, click the "map data" icon next to the field you would like to assign data to and select the LeadQuizzes content element from the drop-down list.
Note: To send data into Infusionsoft, your LeadQuizzes content needs to have the email field enabled.
8. To apply tags to question answers and results, click on the ''Tags'' tab. Here you will be able to see the list of all the questions and results your content contains.
Note: The tags can only be added to question answers and results.
9. Next, click on a question or a result to expand it and the tags drop-down will appear on the right side.
10. By clicking on the tag drop-down, you will see the tags associated with your InfusionSoft account. You can apply multiple tags and also search for tags inside the drop-down.
11. Click the "Save" button to complete configuring your Infusionsoft Integration.
12. Finally, you update your fields or tags in InfusionSoft while configuring your Integration in LeadQuizzes. You can pull in new data by clicking "Refresh Data" on the right-hand side.
Note: LeadQuizzes will only send the data of contacts/leads who complete your LeadQuizzes content to Infusionsoft. This means if someone abandoned your content halfway through that information will not be sent to Infusionsoft. You can still view the incomplete information by doing a data export.