Embedding your LeadQuizzes 3 content on to your Wordpress site can be done in just a few simple steps!
You can add your content to it's own page, to the home page or even on a blog post!
Either way the steps will be similiar.
***note: you need to have the embed & tracking code installed on all of the pages you will be embedding your content on so the tracking code can work properly***
There are three different embed code options, depending on how you would like the content to be embedded.
Custom Inline Embed Code: This code allows you to adjust the width and height of the iframe you will be embedding.
Responsive Inline Embed Code: This code makes it where your embedded content is fully responsive across all devices.
Full Page Inline Embed Code: This code makes it where your embedded content takes up the entire page that you are embedding on to.
Below we'll walk you through embedding your LeadQuizzes 3 content to it's own page on your Wordpress site.
1. Login to your Wordpress Site
2. Click to Pages and then Add New
3. Name your page and click on the Text tab of the editor as shown below. Then click Code
4. Copy and paste the embed code from LeadQuizzes 3 into the box in the line below <code>
5. Click /code
6. Click Publish and your content is now embedded on that page!