Embedding your LeadQuizzes 3 content on to your Wix site can be done in just a few simple steps!
You can add your content to it's own page, to the home page or even on a blog post!
Either way the steps will be similiar.
***note: you need to have the embed & tracking code installed on all of the pages you will be embedding your content on so the tracking code can work properly***
There are three different embed code options, depending on how you would like the content to be embedded.
Custom Inline Embed Code: This code allows you to adjust the width and height of the iframe you will be embedding.
Responsive Inline Embed Code: This code makes it where your embedded content is fully responsive across all devices.
Full Page Inline Embed Code: This code makes it where your embedded content takes up the entire page that you are embedding on to.
Below we'll walk you through adding LeadQuizze 3 content to it's own page.
1. Login to your Wix account.
2. Click to Manage & Edit Site
3. Click to Edit Site
4. Click to Menu & Pages, then click Add Page
5. Name your page and click Done
6. Exit out of the Site Menu by clicking the blue "x" in the right corner of the box.
7. Click on the "+" or Add section on the left, then click on More, then click HTML iframe
8. The iframe will appear on the page and you are able to resize it as you like.
9. Once you've adjusted the size of your iframe click Enter Code
10. Paste the LeadQuizzes 3 embed code into the box and click Apply
11. Your content is now embedded! You can adjust the size of the iframe if need to match the iframe box on your page by adjusting the width number and height number in the code.