Adding the LeadQuizzes embed & tracking code to your Squarespace site will allow you to:
Apply custom styling to your embedded content
Make your embedded content responsive across all devices
The tracking feature will also allow for better tracking when we roll out advanced analytics in the near future!
To add your embed & tracking code to your Squarespace site follow the steps below:
1. Login to your Squarespace account.
2. Click to Create a Site or click on an existing site to edit it as shown below.
3. Click to Settings on the left as shown below.
4. Scroll down and click Advanced under Website as shown below.
5. Click on Code Injection as shown below.
6. Paste the LeadQuizzes embed & tracking code into the Header box as shown below and click Save.