Embedding your LeadQuizzes 3 content on to a Leadpages page can be done in just a few simple steps!
***note: you need to have the embed & tracking code installed on all of the pages you will be embedding your content on so the tracking code can work properly***
There are three different embed code options, depending on how you would like the content to be embedded.
Custom Inline Embed Code: This code allows you to adjust the width and height of the iframe you will be embedding.
Responsive Inline Embed Code: This code makes it where your embedded content is fully responsive across all devices.
Full Page Inline Embed Code: This code makes it where your embedded content takes up the entire page that you are embedding on to.
To embed your content on to a Leadpages page, simply follow the steps below:
1. Login to your Leadpages account.
2. Click to Create New Leadpage if you will be adding the content to a new page, or click to edit an existing page if you will be adding the content to an existing page as shown below.
3. If you are Creating a new Leadpage go through the steps to create your page and then follow the next step for editing. If you are editing an existing Leadpage then click on the Widgets icon on the left, as shown below.
4. From there locate the HTML widget and drag it to the desired place you would like your LeadQuizzes 3 content to be embedded on that page.
5. Once the HTML widget is in place hover over where the widget is located and click the pencil icon to add your embed code as shown below.
6. Add your embed code to the HTML box and click Save.
7. Your code is now added and you can view what it looks like in Preview mode or if you publish the page and go to the page directly.