Adding the LeadQuizzes embed & tracking code to your Leadpages page will allow you to:
- Apply custom styling to your embedded content
- Make your embedded content responsive across all devices
The tracking feature will also allow for better tracking when we roll out advanced analytics in the near future!
To add your embed & tracking code to your Leadpages page follow the steps below:
1. Login to your Leadpages account.
2. Either click to Create New Leadpage if you are going to create a new page, or click to edit the Leadpage that you will have the content embedded on.
3. If you are Creating a new Leadpage go through the steps to create your page and then follow the next step for editing. If you are editing an existing Leadpage then click on the Page Tracking option on the left hand side as shown below.
4. From here click on the Analytics tab and locate the "Head Section Tracking Code" box.
5. Copy and paste your embed & tracking code from LeadQuizzes 3 into this section in Leadpages and click save.