Embedding your LeadQuizzes 3 content on to your Clickfunnels page can be done in just a few simple steps!
***note: you need to have the embed & tracking code installed on all of the pages you will be embedding your content on so the tracking code can work properly***
There are three different embed code options, depending on how you would like the content to be embedded.
Custom Inline Embed Code: This code allows you to adjust the width and height of the iframe you will be embedding.
Responsive Inline Embed Code: This code makes it where your embedded content is fully responsive across all devices.
Full Page Inline Embed Code: This code makes it where your embedded content takes up the entire page that you are embedding on to.
Below we'll walk you through embedding your content on to its own Clickfunnels page.
Login to your Clickfunnels account.
Click to either build a funnel or edit the funnel where you want to embed your content
3. Once you've selected to either build or edit your funnel, you'll need to add a Custom JS/HTML element. In the place on the page where you would like to have your piece of content embedded. To do this click ELEMENTS at the top of the page and then click ADD ELEMENT as shown below.
4. Then scroll and find CUSTOM JS/HTML from the list. Once you see it click and drag and drop the element into place on the page as shown below.
5. Once the element is in place click on the element, then click OPEN CODE EDITOR as shown below.
6. Then copy and paste the embed code from LeadQuizzes 3 into the box on Clickfunnels and close the box by clicking the white "x" in the top right corner as shown below.
7. Make an additional edits you need to on that page, and click SAVE.
8. Your piece of content is now embedded on that Clickfunnels page!