You can connect with Zapier in one of two ways.
Select from our commonly used Zap templates that can be found on the configure page of any piece of content you create.
Use our API key to connect LeadQuizzes 3 to Zapier and create your own custom Zap.
To use one of our Zap templates follow the steps below:
1. Create a piece of content with LeadQuizzes 3.
2. Navigate to the configure page of the content builder and select Zapier Integration as shown below.
3. Pick the Zap template you would like to use for the Zap and click Use This Zap
4. A new window will popup with the Zap precreated and you just need to follow the steps of connecting the Zap with your software of choice.
To use our API key to create your own custom Zap follow the steps below:
Login to your Zapier account or sign up for free
Click the "MAKE A ZAP!"
3. In the Zap editor, search for and select LeadQuizzes 3 in "Choose a Trigger App".
4. There are two different trigger options for LeadQuizzes 3.
New Form Submission and New Response
New Response will trigger and send information back to Zapier whenever a responder fully goes through a piece of content. So if you create a quiz and use this trigger the trigger will only fire when someone completes the quiz and will not fire just when they complete a form field as it does in New Form Submission. This trigger is useful in seeing how many people go through your entire piece of content. ***NOTE: This is the most common trigger.***
New Form Submission will trigger and send information back to Zapier whenever a form field is submitted. So if you have a piece of content that has a form field at the start of the piece of content, one in the middle and one at the end of the piece of content. The Zap would trigger up to 3 times depending on whether or not the responder completed all 3 of the separate forms. ****NOTE: This is more advanced***
Chose the trigger you would like to use and click Save + Continue
5. Click the Connect an Account button to connect your LeadQuizzes 3 account to Zapier.
6. A new window will open and you'll be asked for an API Key to allow Zapier to connect to your LeadQuizzes 3 Account. Click the Sites & Organizations link to go to your LeadQuizzes 3 Sites & Organizations Settings Page.
7. In your Sites & Organizations Settings page, you will see your API Key. Click Copy to clipboard and paste the API Key in the window that opened in Zapier then click Yes, Continue.
8. Your LeadQuizzes 3 account will now be listed in Select LeadQuizzes 3 Account. Make sure it's selected and click Save + Continue to proceed to the next step.
9. Select the published content piece that you want to use in Select a content by clicking the drop down arrow.
Click the Continue button after you select the content piece.
10. In the next step, you'll be asked to test your LeadQuizzes 3 trigger. Make sure that the content piece you selected has had a responder go through it in the past minute or so, so Zapier can get your quiz data. Once you've done that click Fetch & Continue to test the trigger.
11. If the quiz data was successfully sent, you should see this screen:
To make sure that the correct data was sent you can view the details by clicking view your response as shown below
This will show you all of the information that was sent over.
12. After reviewing and verifying the quiz data, click Continue to finish setting up your LeadQuizzes 3 trigger.
The next steps are to setup an Action. This is where you choose another app that you want to send your data to. Since each app is different it is best to refer to Zapier’s App Documentation and help docs related to the action app that you want to use or you can also reach out to us if you need further assistance!
After successfully connecting your Action app and everything is working as intended, turn on your Zap to start sending your LeadQuizzes 3 data automatically.