Do you have an event coming up? Maybe a webinar? You can easily register your audience through a registration form you created with LeadQuizzes in just a matter of minutes!
A registration form has 4 key elements
A Start Screen - letting your audience know what they are registering for
A Text Question - letting your audience chose the time that works best for them, or if they want to receive additional information by email
A Form Field - that collects their information so you can register them
A Results or Thank You page - letting them know more information, such as how to attend the event
To build a registration form in LeadQuizzes follow the steps below:
1. From the Dashboard click to Create a new piece of content.
2. Name your piece of content (remember just you will see this so make sure it makes sense to you)
3. To add a start page to your registration form, something that tells your content viewers what the form is for, click on Cover Page on the left-hand side and drag it to the Start Screen box on the right. From there, fill in the information that you would like to include.
4. Next, you will need a Text Question or Image Question. This will allow you to ask the responder what they would like to learn from the training. It is also crucial to have this so that you can use a custom Thank You page after they register.
To add this to your registration form, click on the appropriate Content Element, under the Content Elements section on the left-hand side and drag it to the Content Elements block on the right. From there, fill in the information you would like to include. In the example below, we ask "What would you like to learn most from this training?" and give 4 options for them to choose from. This will help us make sure they are registered for the correct training.
5. Next, you need to know who to register. So you need to add a Form Field. To add this to your piece of content, click on Form Fields, under Content Elements, and drag it to the Content Elements block on the right. From there, fill in the information you would like to include. In the example below, we ask for the first name and email.
6. The last piece you need to add to your contact form is a Thank You page that lets your responder know how to access what they registered for. To do this, you need to add a Result. This can be in the form of the Results Builder (like in our example below), or you can use the URL Redirect to send them to a Thank You landing page. To add this element to your piece of content, simply click on the appropriate Result block on the left and drag it to the Results block on the right. Then fill in the appropriate information.
7. To ensure that your responders get this Thank You or Results page, you need to go back to the question that you added in the Content Elements block and click on the little map icon, as shown below.
8. Next, you need to drag all of the answers on the left to the result on the right. You can do this by clicking on the answer on the left and dragging it to the right. By doing this, you are telling LeadQuizzes that if someone answers that question with that answer then show them that result that you created at the end.
***NOTE: If you do not do this, your responders will see a generic Thank You page that simply says “Thank you for your submission” and does not give them information about what they registered for and how to access it. ***
9. Lastly, you are ready to hit publish and can start using your piece of content.
Pro Tip: To get a notification when someone submits the contact form, you created integrate it with Slack through our Zapier integration! You can set it up where you get pinged in a Slack channel that you have a new person that registered. You can also automatically register them for an Eventbrite event or Everwebinar webinar.