Want to have an easy way for your audience to contact you? Or maybe you want them to be able to book a call or appointment? You can do this in just a few minutes with LeadQuizzes!
A contact us form has three key elements:
- A Text Question or Image Question - asking what the person needs
- A Form Field that collects their information - so you can follow up
- A Results or Thank You page - letting them know when you will be in touch
To build a Contact Us form in LeadQuizzes follow the steps below:
1. From the Dashboard click to Create a new piece of content.
2. Name your piece of content (remember only you will see this so make sure it makes sense to you).
3. If you would like to add a start page to your content, something that tells your content viewers what the form is for, then click on Cover Page on the left-hand side and drag it to the Start Screen box on the right. From there, fill in the information you would like to include.
4. Next, you will need a Text Question or Image Question. This will allow you to ask the respondent what they need help with so you can better assist. To add this to your piece of content, click on the appropriate Content Element, under the Content Elements section on the left-hand side and drag it to the Content Elements block on the right. From there, fill in the information you would like to include.
In the example below, we ask "What do you need assistance with?" and give 5 options for them to choose from. This will help us in making sure the right department contacts the responder.
5. Next, you need to know who to contact. So you need to add a Form Field. To add this to your piece of content click on Form Fields, under Content Elements, and drag it to the Content Elements block on the right. From there, fill in the information you would like to include. In the example below, we ask for the first name, and phone number.
6. The last piece you need to add to your contact form is a thank you page that lets your responder know when they should expect to hear from you. To do this you need to add a Result. This can be in the form of the Results Builder (like in our example below), or you can use the URL Redirect to send them to a Thank You page on your side. To add this element to your piece of content simply click on the appropriate Result block on the left and drag it to the Results block on the right. Then fill in the appropriate information.
7. To ensure that your responders get this Thank You or Results page, you need to go back to the question that you added in the Content Elements block and click on the little map icon, as shown below.
8. Once there, you need to drag all of the answers on the left to the result on the right. You can do this by clicking on the answer on the left and dragging it to the results block on the right. By doing this, you are telling LeadQuizzes that if someone answers that question with that particular answer, then it should show them the result you created at the end.
***NOTE: If you do not do this your responders will see a generic Thank You page that simply says “Thank you for your submission” and does not give them a time frame as to when you will contact them. ***
9. After this, you are ready to hit publish and can start using your piece of content.
Pro Tip: To get a notification when someone submits the contact form you created, integrate it with Slack through our Zapier integration! You can set it up where you get pinged in a Slack channel that you have a new person that wants to be contacted.