In this article, we will be walking you through setting up your ConvertKit Integration with LeadQuizzes.
Part 1: Connecting LeadQuizzes with ConvertKit.
1. Navigate to your LeadQuizzes account dashboard, click "Settings" in the top right-hand corner & select "Integrations" from the Settings menu.
2. On the integrations page, find the ConvertKit integration, click "Setup" & a popup will appear. On the popup, enter your ConvertKit API Key and API Secret associated with the ConvertKit account that you would like to connect to your LeadQuizzes account and click "Connect & Authorize".
3. On your account integration page, your ConvertKit Integration should now say "Connected". You can edit your integration at any time by clicking the pencil icon on your ConvertKit integration or disconnect your integration at any time by clicking the disconnect icon.
How Can I Find My ConvertKit API Key And API Secret?
1. Log in to your ConvertKit account.
2. Click on Account Settings from the menu selection on the right-hand side of your dashboard.
3. Select the Account Info tab from the menu selection on the left-hand side of the Account Settings tab. In this tab, you will find your API Key and API Secret.
Part 2. Configuring your ConvertKit Integration & sending data to ConvertKit.
1. To begin passing data over to ConvertKit, you first have to select the content you would like to configure ConvertKit for & click the "Edit" icon on it.
2. Once you are in the Content Builder, click "Configure" on the top menu.
3. On the Configure page, click "Native Integrations" on the left side and then click the "Add Integrations" button on the Native Integrations page.
Note: All the integrations configured for your particular LeadQuizzes content will appear under the Native Integrations page.
4. On the Configure Integration popup window, select "ConvertKit" from the "Select Integration" drop-down menu. Only the integrations set-up on the Integrations page in your website account will appear on the drop-down menu.
5. Next, select a ConvertKit sequence from the "Select ConvertKit sequence" drop-down menu. Only the sequences that are set-up in your ConvertKit account will appear on the drop-down menu.
6. All your ConvertKit Standard Fields & Tags will be loaded onto the Configure Integration popup window. They will be separated by two tabs.
- The Standard Fields tab contains both the ConvertKit default fields and the fields you added to your sequence to store specific data in your ConvertKit account.Click here to learn how to add and delete custom fields from your ConvertKit Sequence.
- The Tags tab allows you to assign a specific tag to response data collected from your LeadQuizzes quiz or survey.
7. To map your LeadQuizzes quiz or survey data to any of your ConvertKit fields, click the "Map Data" icon next to the field you would like to assign the data to and select the LeadQuizzes content element from the drop-down list.
Note: To send data into ConvertKit, your LeadQuizzes content needs to have the email field enabled.
8. To apply tags to question answers and results, click on the ''Tags'' tab. Here you will be able to see the list of all the questions and results your content contains.
Note: The tags can only be added to question answers and results.
9. Next, click on a question or a result to expand it, and the Tags drop-down will appear on the right side. By clicking on the tag drop-down, you will be able to see the tags that are associated with the sequence that you selected. You can apply multiple tags and also search for tags inside the drop-down.
10. Finally, click the "Save" button to complete configuring your ConvertKit Integration.
Note: If you update your fields or tags in ConvertKit while configuring your Integration in LeadQuizzes, you can pull in new data by clicking " Refresh Data" on the right-hand side.
Note: LeadQuizzes will only send the data of contacts/leads who complete your LeadQuizzes content to ConvertKit. This means that if someone abandoned your content halfway through, that information will not be sent to ConvertKit. You can still view the incomplete information by doing a data export or viewingresponse reports.