In this article, we will be walking you through setting up your Klaviyo Integration with LeadQuizzes.
Part 1: Connecting LeadQuizzes with Klaviyo.
1. Navigate to your LeadQuizzes account dashboard, click "Settings" in the top right-hand corner & select "Integrations" from the Settings menu.
2. On the integrations page, find the Klaviyo integration, click "Setup," and a popup will appear. On the popup that appears, enter your Klaviyo Public and Private API Key associated with the Klaviyo account that you would like to connect to your LeadQuizzes account and click "Connect & Authorize."
*To find your Klaviyo Public and Private API Key, see below.
3. On your account integration page, your Klaviyo Integration should now say "Connected." You can edit your integration by clicking the pencil icon on your Klaviyo integration or disconnecting your integration at any time by clicking the disconnect icon.
How Can I Find My Klaviyo Public API Key And Private API Key?
1. Log in to your Klaviyo account.
2. Click on ''Account'' from the menu selection on the top right-hand side of your
3. On your Account dashboard, go to settings, and from the drop-down, click on API Keys.
4. In this section, you will find your Public and Private API Keys. If you don't already have a Private API Key created, click on Create Private API Key to get one.
Part 2. Configuring your Klaviyo Integration & sending data to Klaviyo.
1. To begin passing data over to Klaviyo, you first have to select the content you would like to configure Klaviyo for & click the "Edit" icon on it.
2. Once you are in the Content Builder, click "Configure" on the top menu.
3. On the Configure page, click "Native Integrations" on the left side and then click the "Add Integrations" button on the Native Integrations page.
Note: All the integrations configured for your particular LeadQuizzes content will appear under the Native Integrations page.
4. On the Configure Integration popup window, select "Klaviyo" from the "Select Integration" drop-down menu. Only the integrations set-up on the Integrations page in your website account will appear in the drop-down menu.
5. Next, select the Klaviyo list from the "Select Klaviyo list" drop-down menu. Only the lists that are set up in your Klaviyo account will appear in the drop-down menu.
6. All your Klaviyo Contact Property Fields will be loaded onto the Configure Integration popup window.
7. To map your LeadQuizzes quiz or survey data to any of your Klaviyo fields, click the "Map Data" icon next to the field you would like to assign the data to and select the LeadQuizzes content element from the drop-down list.
Note: To send data into Klaviyo, your LeadQuizzes content needs to have the email field enabled.
8. Click the "Save" button to complete configuring your Klaviyo Integration.
9. Finally, you update your fields in Klaviyo while configuring your Integration in LeadQuizzes, you can pull in new data by clicking "Refresh Data" on the right-hand side.
Note: LeadQuizzes will only send the data of contacts/leads who complete your LeadQuizzes content to Klaviyo. This means that if someone abandons your content halfway through, that information will not be sent to Klaviyo. You can still view the incomplete information by doing a data export or viewing response reports.