Create a Diagnostic Quiz
Use LeadQuizzes as a way to see what product is right for someone, or if they could have a issue or concern.
Want to help your audience figure out which of your products is right for them? Or maybe if they have a thyroid problem? That's easy in LeadQuizzes! All you need to do is create a diagnostic quiz.
A survey has 4 key elements
- A Start Screen - letting your audience know what the quiz is going to diagnosis
- Text or Image Questions - that help you to diagnosis what is right for that specific quiz taker
- A Form Field - that collects their information so you can send them more information about their result and continue to market to them
- Results pages - letting them know what is right for them or what their diagnosis is as well as next steps
- From theDashboard click to Create a new piece of content.
2. Name your piece of content (remember just you will see this so make sure it makes sense to you)
3. To add a start page to your quiz, something that tells your quiz viewers what the quiz is for, then click on Cover Page on the left-hand side and drag it to the Start Screen box on the right. From there, fill in the information that you would like to include.
4. Next you will need Text Questions or Image Questions. This will allow you to ask the responder your quiz questions. You can add as many of these as you would like throughout your quiz! To add this to your survey click on the appropriate Content Element, under the Content Elements section on the left hand side and drag it to the Content Elements block on the right. From there fill in the information you would like to include.
5. Next you need to know who is taking the quiz, so you can send them more information about their results and continue to market to them. So you need to add a Form Field. To add this to your piece of content click on Form Fields, under Content Elements, and drag it to the Content Elements block on the right. From there fill in the information you would like to include. In the examples below we ask for name and email.
6. The last piece you need to add to your quiz are results pages with the different possible results. To do this you need to add a Result. This can be in the form of the Results Builder (like in our example below), or you can use the URL Redirect to send them to a thank you page on your side. To add this to your piece of content simply click on the appropriate Result block on the left and drag it to the Results block on the right. Then fill in the appropriate information.
7. To ensure that your responders get the correct Results page you need to go back to the questions that you added in the Content Elements block and click on the little map icon, as shown below.
8. Once there you need to drag all of the answers on the left to the corresponding result on the right. You can do this by clicking on the answer on the left and dragging it to the right. By doing this you are telling LeadQuizzes that if someone answers that question with that answer then give them one point toward that result that you created at the end.
9. After this you are ready to hit publish and can start using your piece of content :)
Pro Tip: Segment your leads automatically into your CRM or email marketing software by using our Zapier integration!