How To Change Static Text To Other Languages
In this article, we will be walking you through how you can change the Language of the static text in your quiz.
- How to Create Multiple Static Text Translations For Your LeadQuizzes Website Property Account.
- How to Configure Static Text Translation On Your Quiz.
How to Create Multiple Static Text Translations For Your LeadQuizzes Website Property Account.
1. Navigate to your LeadQuizzes account dashboard, and click "Settings" in the top right-hand corner.
2. On the drop-down, click on "Site & Organization".
3. Under ''Translations'' go to Translation Settings and you can create multiple language translations for the static text on your content, which you can use in your published quizzes. Click the ''Plus'' Sign to add a translation.
Note: These translations will be individually configurable for each Business Property. So, every Property will have its own set/group of translations.
4. Next, give your translation a name, and add the translations for each of the static texts you want to be translated.
5. Next, ''Save'' your translation.
6. You will be able to add multiple Translations, and you can choose which translation you want to be implemented under the quiz configuration.
7. Lastly, you will be able to delete translations by clicking on the ''Delete'' symbol, and confirming your delete request.
How to Configure Static Text Translation On Your Quiz.
1. To configure Static Text Translation on your LeadQuizzes content, you first have to select the content you would like to configure static text for & click the "Edit" icon on it.
2. Next, go to the ''Configure'' tab and click on ''General''.
3. Next, scroll down to ''Static Text Translation'' at the bottom of this page, and select which of the translations you would like to use for this content.
4. Next, click ''Save'' to save these settings.
5. Lastly, you can see in the deployed content that the static texts have been translated.