How Can I View My Leads or LeadQuizzes Response?
Learn to use our response reporting capabilities with this help documentation.
NOTE: as of October 31st, 2018 we have advanced reporting, LeadQuizzes created prior to then will not have advanced reporting numbers and it is best to set your start date on October 31st.***
Looking to see how people interact with your LeadQuizzes? Including the breakdown of answers given and how many people start and finish your LeadQuizzes? Follow the steps below:
1. Before you can see advanced reporting, you will first need a LeadQuizzes published in your account that has had at least one view. To see if your LeadQuizzes has any traffic login to your account and look at the "Dashboard", and the LeadQuizzes you want to view.
2. Once you've determined that your LeadQuizzes has traffic going to it, click on the "graph" symbol next to the edit icon.
3. You will then be taken to the "Reports" dashboard where you will see your "Insights Report" as well as "Respondent Report.
4. Click "Response" at the top and you will see a complete breakdown of how each LeadQuizzes respondent responded.
5. On this page you will be able to change the date range you are looking at analyzing for your LeadQuizzes:
6. You will see a preview of your respondents as well as the date and time they individually responded. You will also see the questions they answered and the manner in which they answered them.
7. If a respondent didn't provide an email address, or didn't finish your LeadQuizzes, they will show up as "unknown" but you can still view the answers they selected and how they interacted with your LeadQuizzes.
8. You can search for a respondent using the search bar.
9. You can export all your respondents data by clicking the "Export all" tab, and following the instructions in the popup.
10. Finally, on the response page you can use the check box to select one, some or all of your respondents data to export or delete.