How can I delete unwanted leads from my reporting?
Deleting unwanted leads from your LeadQuizzes reports only takes a few easy steps.
Log into your LeadQuizzes dashboard and click on the "graph" symbol next to the edit icon on the content you want to delete unwanted leads from.
2. You will then be taken to the "Reports" dashboard where you will see your "Insights Report" as well as the "Responses Report’’.
3. Click "Responses" at the top, and on the left-hand side, you will see all the email addresses of all your respondents. If a respondent didn't provide an email address or didn't finish your LeadQuizzes, they will show up as "unknown" in this section.
4. Next, you will be able to change the date range you are looking to analyze for your LeadQuizzes:
5. You can search for a respondent to delete using the search bar.
6. Finally, on this page, you can use the email checkbox to select one, some, or all of your respondents whose data you intend to delete and click on the ‘Delete’ button. Keep in mind that this will permanently delete those leads’ data, and you won’t be able to recover it.