How can I change my website property URL?
Want to change the website URL associated with your account? No problem!
As you already know, the LeadQuizzes embed feature, which allows you to add your LeadQuizzes content to your webpage or activate a popup on your website, will only work on the website you registered with your LeadQuizzes account.
But don’t worry, changing the website property URL associated with your LeadQuizzes account is a straightforward process. Here’s what you need to do:
1. Login to your LeadQuizzes dashboard, go to ‘Settings’, and click on ‘Site & Organization’.
2. Under Site & Organization you can update the website URL associated with your account. You can also:
- Change the Company/Organization Name connected with your account.
- Upload a new logo or disable the LeadQuizzes branding.
- Find the API Key associated with your account, which you will need if you want to integrate with Zapier.
3. Finally, click ''Save'' when you are done updating the website URL, and your account property URL will be changed.