How To Embed Your LeadQuizzes 3 Content On To Your Shopify Site
In this article we'll walk you through the steps of embed your LeadQuizzes 3 content on to your Shopify site.
Embedding your LeadQuizzes 3 content on to your Shopify site can be done in just a few simple steps!
You can add your content to it's own page, to the home page or even on a blog post!
Either way the steps will be similiar.
***note: you need to have the embed & tracking code installed on all of the pages you will be embedding your content on so the tracking code can work properly***
There are three different embed code options, depending on how you would like the content to be embedded.
Custom Inline Embed Code: This code allows you to adjust the width and height of the iframe you will be embedding.
Responsive Inline Embed Code: This code makes it where your embedded content is fully responsive across all devices.
Full Page Inline Embed Code: This code makes it where your embedded content takes up the entire page that you are embedding on to.
Below we'll walk you through adding the content on to its own page.
- Login to your Shopify account.
- Click to your Online Store
3. Click Pages
4. Click Add page
5. First give your page a title, maybe something that introduces your piece of content.
6. In the content box you can add additional text or a description if you like! When you are ready to embed your piece of content that you created in LeadQuizzes 3 click the <> button and add in the embed code that you got from LeadQuizzes.
***Note: The embed code for LeadQuizzes 3 can be found in the Share tab of each piece of LeadQuizzes 3 content you create and should look like the below image>***
7. Once you've added your code click Save. The page will be live and your piece of content will be added as shown below.