How To Embed Your LeadQuizzes 3 Content On To Your Squarespace Site
In this article we'll walk you through the steps of embed your LeadQuizzes 3 content on to your Squarespace site.
Embedding your LeadQuizzes 3 content on to your Squarespace site can be done in just a few simple steps!
You can add your content to it's own page, to the home page or even on a blog post!
Either way the steps will be similiar.
***note: you need to have the embed & tracking code installed on all of the pages you will be embedding your content on so the tracking code can work properly***
There are three different embed code options, depending on how you would like the content to be embedded.
Custom Inline Embed Code: This code allows you to adjust the width and height of the iframe you will be embedding.
Responsive Inline Embed Code: This code makes it where your embedded content is fully responsive across all devices.
Full Page Inline Embed Code: This code makes it where your embedded content takes up the entire page that you are embedding on to.
Below we'll walk you through embedding your content on to it's own page.
1. Login to your Squarespace account.
2. Click to Create a Site or click on an existing site to edit it as shown below.
3. Click Pages on the lefthand side as shown below.
4. Click Add Page.
5. Select the type of page you would like to create from the options displayed.
6. Name your page, pick your layout and click Start Editing
7. Click the "+" symbol in the section of the page that you want to embed your content, as shown below.
8. Scroll and select Code from the options.
9. Paste in the embed code from LeadQuizzes 3 and click Apply
10. Click Save