How To Embed Your LeadQuizzes 3 Content On To An Instapage Landing Page
In this article we'll walk you through the steps of embed your LeadQuizzes 3 content on to your Instapage landing pages.
Embedding your LeadQuizzes 3 content on to your Instapage landing pages can be done in just a few simple steps!
***note: you need to have the embed & tracking code installed on all of the pages you will be embedding your content on so the tracking code can work properly***
There are three different embed code options, depending on how you would like the content to be embedded.
Custom Inline Embed Code: This code allows you to adjust the width and height of the iframe you will be embedding.
Responsive Inline Embed Code: This code makes it where your embedded content is fully responsive across all devices.
Full Page Inline Embed Code: This code makes it where your embedded content takes up the entire page that you are embedding on to.
Below we'll walk you through embedding your LeadQuizze 3 content to your Instapage landing pages
1. Login to your Instapage account.
2. Click to Create New Page, or click to edit the page that you would like to embed the LeadQuizzes 3 content on to.
3. Click on HTML and move the HTML block to the place where you would like the content embedded on your page.
4. You can adjust the size of the HTML block by dragging the corners to the desired size. Once the block is the desired size click Edit
5. Paste in the LeadQuizzes 3 embed code and click Done
6. Your content is now embedded! Click Save and Update and your content will now be embedded on that page.