How To Embed Your LeadQuizzes 3 Content On To A Weebly Site.
In this article, we'll walk you through the steps of embedding your LeadQuizzes 3 content on to your Weebly site.
Embedding your LeadQuizzes 3 content on to your Weebly site can be done in just a few simple steps!
***note: you need to have the embed & tracking code installed on all of the pages you will be embedding your content on so the tracking code can work properly***
Once you have your tracking code properly installed, go to the quiz content you want to embed, click on the three dots, and select ''Share'' from the drop-down.
Next, ensure that you are on the Share URL & Embed tab and scroll down to the Embed section.
There are three different embed code options, depending on how you would like the content to be embedded.
Custom Inline Embed Code: This code allows you to adjust the width and height of the iframe you will be embedding.
Responsive Inline Embed Code: This code makes it where your embedded content is fully responsive across all devices.
Full Page Inline Embed Code: This code makes it where your embedded content takes up the entire page that you are embedding on to.
Below we'll walk you through embedding your LeadQuizzes 3 content on its own page on your Weebly site.
1. Login to your Weebly account and click on the ‘’Edit Website’’.
2. Next, go to the ‘’Pages’’ tab and click on the plus sign to add a new page.
3. Next, select what kind of page you want to embed your quiz on. You can either embed your quiz on a Standard Page or a Blog Page.
4. Next, give your page a Name, and click Done.
5. Next, go to the Build tab, drag and drop the Embed Code element to the right and click on Edit Custom HTML as shown in the image below.
6. In the Edit Custom HTML section that appears, paste your quiz content embed code.
7. Finally, click on Publish to set the page live.