How To Use Zapier To Integrate LeadQuizzes To GetResponse.
Learn how to connect your quiz to GetResponse through Zapier integration.
To Integrate LeadQuizzes and pass your lead data as well as response data to GetResponse using Zapier, login to your Zapier account and click on Make a New Zap.
Next under ‘connect this app’ select LeadQuizzes 3 and under ‘with this one’ select GetResponse. For the trigger event steps, under ‘When this happens’ select New Responses and under ‘then do this’ select Create Contact and click on Use Zap.
2. In the Zapier configuration window that comes up, under Choose App & Event, crosscheck to make sure that the App Choice is LeadQuizzes 3 and the Trigger Event Choice is New Response and click Continue.
3. Next, under the Choose Account step, choose the LeadQuizzes 3 account you want to connect to and click on Continue. If you have no LeadQuizzes 3 accounts connected yet, you will be prompted to connect one using the API key for your account.
4. Next, under the Customize Response step, from the drop-down, choose the content in your LeadQuizzes 3 account that you want to pass lead data from and click on Continue. All the content you have published in your LeadQuizzes 3 account will be pulled into the drop-down.
5. Next, under the Final Data step, click on Test Trigger to see the result of your test data. Crosscheck to make sure that all the information you intend to pass into your GetResponse list fields is contained in the test data and click Continue.
6. In the GetResponse configuration stage under Choose App & Event, crosscheck to make sure that the App Choice is GetResponse and the Action Event Choice is Create Record and click Continue.
7. Next, under the Choose Account step, choose the GetResponse account you want to connect to and click on Continue. If you have no GetResponse account connected yet, you will be prompted to connect one.
8. Next, under the Customize Record step, choose the List you will like to pass your response data too. Next, map the lead data (Contact email, Name, etc) you would like to be included in the GetResponse contact list and click on Continue.
9. Next, crosscheck to confirm that the fields you mapped are correct and click Test & Continue.
10. If your test was successfully sent, you will see a notification saying A test contact was sent to GetResponse about XX seconds ago.
11. Finally, turn ON your zap and check your GetResponse to confirm that the test contact was sent successfully.